A food and beverage ingredient and technology firm was seeking strategic assistance in determining which new markets to target as well as the marketing strategy for entering those segments.
- Thoroughly researched business segments for possible market entry, profiling 7 different categories for market introduction.
- Determined the strategic criteria for selecting target categories and created a revenue model to forecast the potential value.
- Developed marketing materials and go-to-market plans for implementing the product introduction into new business segments.
- Developed sales process for implementation across additional target business segments.
- Achieved consensus among the management team about business segment priorities and product introduction roadmap for the organization.
- Marketing plan filled a robust opportunity pipeline which ultimately resulted in a 5-year, category-exclusive supply agreement worth multi-millions of dollars.
Strategy and Planning
Marketing & Sales Strategy
Consumer Products, Food & Beverage
“We were able to focus our resources behind a clear, data-driven market entry plan. The business results and ROI were well-beyond our expectations.”– President and Chief Operating Officer